"Home" means two things to Henry and neither is with him. They’ll get to him soon, though, right? Before anything else can?
Please join the Virtual Series and the Nevengers for Season 3, Episode 4, “Home Sweet Home” at ouatvs.com this coming Friday, September 5.
(Take you very much for the beautiful artwork from boomboombooom!)
Asked by Anonymous
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Emma’s most meaningful relationship and her true love is
this kid right here.
So is Regina’s.
The only love Triangle on this fuckery of a show that matters
Swan Mills Family:
She let herself get caught up. She let this blonde woman in leather and tight pants lean in closer. She let her hand slip higher and didn’t pull back when her fingers grazed over her cheek.
It wasn’t until her lips just barely brushed Regina’s that the woman seemed to snap out of it. Like a bucket of cold water, she was suddenly awoken of her haze.
This wasn’t right. Her lips weren’t right. The kiss wasn’t right. None of it was right.
Emma’s already pacing in the hall by the time Regina follows her inside the house and closes the door gently behind her. She can’t help the flicker of irritation at the base of her throat: acidic and burning and threatening to spoil their evening. But she tamps down on the feeling and folds her…